Reduce the risk of fires
More than 15,000 fires are sparked by clothes dryers every year. Lint can build up in your dryer vent, reducing air flow, backing up dryer exhaust gases, creating a fire hazard.
Speed up drying cycles
A dryer is designed to push out the hot moist air for clothing to dry. If your vent is blocked by lint, the air will stay in your dryer keeping your clothes hot and moist.
Save on energy costs
By improving the efficiency of your dryer you will be reducing the time spent drying your clothes, putting money back into your wallet and extending the life of your dryer.
Did you know?
The National Fire Protection Association recommends to have dryer vents inspected at least once a year to reduce the risk of fires and carbon monoxide poisoning.
OUR DRYER VENT CLEANING PROCESS:
- Take the first of two airflow readings from the dryers outside vent.
- We use a high-speed spinning brush that travels the complete distance of all ductwork to loosen up lint.
- Then, we use a high pressure air line hose with a spinning nozzle to push the lint out to the outside vent.
- We inspect the outside vent flap to make sure its properly working to keep pests out of the venting.
- Take second airflow reading to confirm we restore your dryers performance.
We aim to provide the highest possible standard of service. Some of the most successful property management companies, businesses and Eagle County residents have trusted us to keep their properties clean and looking beautiful. See what some of them have to say about us!
MONDAY TO SATURDAY8:00AM to 6:00PM
CALL US AT (970) 306-0176
To speak with the owner